- 1. Appendix
- 2. Background
- 3. Definitions and Interpretation
- 4. What Does This Policy Cover?
- 5. What is Personal Data?
- 6. What Are My Rights?
- 7. What Data Do We Collect?
- 8. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
- 9. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
- 10. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
- 11. Do You Share My Personal Data?
- 12. How Can I Control My Personal Data?
- 13. Can I Withhold Information?
- 14. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
- 16. How Do I Contact You?
|Business:||NSJ Engineering LTD|
|Date of Publication:||24.05.18|
|Business Address:||Unit 17 Portland Business Park Sheffield S13 8HS|
|Policy Creator:||BWAR LIMITED|
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of the Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by the Site when you visit certain parts our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site. Details of the Cookies used by our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we use it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests;
- IP address;
- Image Uploads;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to ourSite;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site;
- Supplying our servicesto you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us by [Email Address]).
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
- SSL certificate
- Password secured database
- Strong passwords to enhance website security
- In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing via [Email address], [Telephone number].
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receive.